My prompt for this week: Write a journal entry that addresses your expectations for this class
Where to start... This is the start (obviously) of both this blog and my senior project. I have chosen the name "The Lonely Scrum" because I am the only person in my cohort at school, as well as department at work that has any interest in looking at Scrum as a project management tool. In the case of my work, I am very likely the only one who knows Scrum exists (short of my boss who I have talked directly to about it).I hope to spend this quarter researching and studying with the hopes of getting my Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification. With it I would like to also explore how scrum could be used in more of a production / manufacturing environment. As Scrum is usually used in a software development capacity, it should be interesting to see how it can be applied to a physical product.
Wish me luck!

Comments
Post a Comment