What are presentations today? Can you make a written presentation? Or does written mean you have a few power point slides with some graphics that glean over what you are attempting to convey?
A purely written presentation would probably look something more like a research paper. Something that rolls up all your thoughts and wordily depicts them in a readable format. Is this blog a written presentation?
We gave presentations in class this past Wednesday. Kind of a mid term roll up of where we are in our projects. Since my project consists of probably 80% study for the PSM test, there wasn't much direct information I could talk about. I did however take the opportunity to speak on the wins and the troubles I have had working to try and implement some of the project management techniques I have been learning at work.
Overall it wasn't hard to fill the 10 minute talk time. I was able to cover everything just as my timer was reaching zero. Only a couple questions and I was done. I would count that up as a success!
A purely written presentation would probably look something more like a research paper. Something that rolls up all your thoughts and wordily depicts them in a readable format. Is this blog a written presentation?
We gave presentations in class this past Wednesday. Kind of a mid term roll up of where we are in our projects. Since my project consists of probably 80% study for the PSM test, there wasn't much direct information I could talk about. I did however take the opportunity to speak on the wins and the troubles I have had working to try and implement some of the project management techniques I have been learning at work.
Overall it wasn't hard to fill the 10 minute talk time. I was able to cover everything just as my timer was reaching zero. Only a couple questions and I was done. I would count that up as a success!
Comments
Post a Comment