#3: Develop a plan and implement basic steps in establishing an effective networking/job search strategy.
Being that I have a job that I plan to stay in I would have to think a little about what I plan to do with my project to get a job. I plan to use the knowledge gained from getting my certification to help with the projects I run. Ideally I would like to help build a contingent of Scrum users at my work. There are some that used it in school a little but none who have worked in a professional environment with it. Perhaps I will get the chance to change that.
Being that I have a job that I plan to stay in I would have to think a little about what I plan to do with my project to get a job. I plan to use the knowledge gained from getting my certification to help with the projects I run. Ideally I would like to help build a contingent of Scrum users at my work. There are some that used it in school a little but none who have worked in a professional environment with it. Perhaps I will get the chance to change that.
Comments
Post a Comment